Welcome!

Hi, guys!

My name is Jasmine [for those of you that haven't read the sidebar info]! I am really excited to start this blog, mostly because I have been waiting forever to start student teaching. Now, what exactly is student teaching?

Good question- Well, guys, it's pretty much what it sounds like.

I will be in the schools next semester (thankfully) and not sitting in classes like the rest of my friends. Though I will miss the social interactions that Baylor University has to offer, I am so excited to be done with classes and to be student teaching! I will be somewhat of a fly on the wall and a helping hand for the choir directors at the schools, but I will also, hopefully, be getting some really good experience teaching music to the students.

With this blog, I hope to reflect on my experiences in the schools. Most people that I know have had some amazing and fun stories to tell. I apologize if my posts lack some kind of allure, BUT I will try my best to not make this suck...there was no good way for me to put that. Sorry 'bout it.

Look out for some OOTD posts and fun/meaningful quotes, if and when they come up along with updates every week about teaching. I'm excited to share with you all! Until next year, I bid you all adieu!


Thanks,
Jasmine

Popular Posts