This is a post, right?

It's been awhile and I apologize. I have actually started writing several posts before this one, it's just I don't have the heart or want to actually finish it. There's a lot going on right now and mostly, I feel really tired and about ready to give up/ready to run for the hills. I can't, but that's where I'm at right now. I know that most people probably feel this way because it's natural? (Am I making this up? I feel like I'm making this up.) If I am, call me on it but the past few weeks have left me at a loss for words. 

Scheduling issues, some small turned major issues here and there have me sick and almost frightened at times. Nothing I care to divulge about right now, but it's weighing on my heart. This job is not for everyone, but I know it's for me, but #yeartwo makes me question it at times. 

Now, why am I typing this? 

To say that no matter how hard things may seem right now, I will persevere. I will be a better teacher for it. The task I have in front of me is not too big for me to handle. I am very capable and I have the drive and grit to get through whatever this weird feeling/obstacle is. 

And so do you. 



Popular Posts